Compensation and Benefits
For information about clergy pensions and lay retirement plans, visit the Church Pension Group’s web site at www.cpg.org.
Health & Dental Insurance
- Open Enrollment Letter
- UPDATED: Health and Dental Insurance Options & Premiums
- Health and Dental Benefits Plan Policy
Summaries for 2018:
- Anthem CDHP20 HSA Summary 2018
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 70 Summary 2018
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 80 Summary 2018
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 90 Summary 2018
- Anthem BlueCard PPO 100 Summary 2018
- Kaiser CDHP Summary 2018
- Kaiser EPO 80 Summary 2018
- Kaiser High EPO Summary 2018
- Dental Basic 2018 Summary
- Dental Ortho 2018 Summary
Church Management and Oversight
“Lessons from a Rookie Treasurer” – From ECF Vital Practices / Finance & Administrations
Property & Casualty Insurance – Risk Management
For more information about Property and Casualty Insurance, visit the the Property and Casualty page of the Church Pension Group website.
For audit guidelines and reporting requirements, please see Reporting to the Diocese.
General Policies Regarding Clergy Sabbaticals – From the Commission on Ministry
IRS Information and Links
The Tax Exempt Certificate for The Episcopal Diocese of Colorado
Many of the IRS Forms you will need for your church are available on the IRS web site.
Trusts and Endowments
Diocesan Trusts and Endowments offer grants in many areas, from covering health care expenses, to funding specific kinds of ministry, to clergy assistance for auto purchases. Learn more and apply for grants
Church Property Decisions
Major decisions related to church property (including leases, cell phone tower leases, sale, and property secured loans) must be approved by the diocesan Standing Committee. If you have questions about this process or are considering something that will require approval, contact Scott Asper and the Property Advisory Committee, email@example.com.