About the Supply Clergy List
The clergy on the following list have indicated their availability for supply but others may also be available. Congregations and clerics should make arrangements and negotiate compensation directly, based on compensation guidelines passed at Diocesan Convention. In addition:
- Clergy must have a certificate on file in the Bishop’s Office documenting completion of all required trainings before being added to this list.
- Consult the Licensing Requirements for Clergy in The Episcopal Church in Colorado before calling clergy who are not canonically resident in our diocese.
- Contact the Office for Transitions, Human Resources and Benefits when hiring supply or “assisting” clergy who are not canonically resident to ensure they’ve met licensing requirements.
Customary Rates of Reimbursement
- $150 – One Service
- $200 – More than one service
- 53.5¢ per mile
- Overnight housing if required