How to Give
Gifts to a Specific Congregation
This is an easy way to give directly to a specific congregation in the Episcopal Church in Colorado. Simply indicate the name and location of the church in the Memo field, and we will direct the funds to that congregation. Thank you for your gift!
Gifts to the Episcopal Church in Colorado
Unrestricted gifts to the Episcopal Church in Colorado support diocesan initiatives with the greatest need.
Make a donation to support the transformational and life-giving ministry of Cathedral Ridge Camp and Retreat Center. Donations go toward infrastructure improvements and enhancements to the buildings and grounds. Every year Cathedral Ridge is host to more than 80 summer camps, adult retreats, leadership training events, and conferences.
The Shared-Cost Fund is a financial resource that helps ensure faith formation events sponsored by The Episcopal Church in Colorado are financially accessible to everyone. As event costs continue to rise, your contribution allows us to continue this level of support as well as extend the reach of these transformational events throughout the diocese. Events with shared-cost funds available include:
- Cathedral Ridge summer camps (cost: $450 per child)
- Quest youth retreat weekends (cost: $165 per participant)
- Journey Youth Leadership (cost: $3,600 for three-year program)
- Adult retreats at Cathedral Ridge (cost: $150-$200 per event)
How Does It Work?
Individuals are encouraged to contribute what they are able to the cost of an event, as well as seek funding support from their congregations. They can apply to have the remaining balance paid from the Shared-Cost Fund. Oftentimes there is an equal three-way sharing of costs, with the individual, the congregation, and the diocese each contributing a third. There are times, however, when an individual can contribute only a small amount, or minimal funds are available from the congregation. The diocese is committed to making sure these individuals are still able to attend events. Individuals seeking shared-cost funds for an event should complete an Assistance Application and return it to Faith@EpiscopalColorado.org or The Episcopal Church in Colorado, 1300 Washington St., Denver, CO 80203
How Can I Contribute?
There are two ways to contribute:
- By credit card. One-time or recurring donations can be made online: Make an online donation >
- By check. Checks should be made out to The Episcopal Church in Colorado with “Shared-Cost Fund” noted in the memo line. Please mail checks to The Episcopal Church in Colorado, 1300 Washington St., Denver, CO 80203.
Colorado Episcopal Service Corps
Colorado Episcopal Service Corps is part of the Episcopal Service Corps, an Episcopalian service organization aimed at young adults. Their vision is to be “faithful, diverse, caring communities of young adults, transforming the world, and ourselves, by striving for justice and peace among all people.”
The mission of Episcopal Service Corps is to develop and support a national network of intentional communities in the Episcopal Church. These communities are marked by young adults:
- Serving others in solidarity, promoting justice in community
- Deepening spiritual awareness and vocational discernment
- Living simply in intentional Christian community
Questions about Donating?
Please contact the Development and Stewardship team: