Counselors in Training (CITs)
Cost per session: $250 ($275 after April 30)
Love attending summer camp and working with kids? Be a CIT and do both! Our Counselors in Training program helps youth acquire the skills needed to become outstanding counselors, all while immersed in a traditional summer camp experience. CITs learn by doing—working alongside camp staff, helping set up and run activities, and serving as role models for campers.
CITs have their own accommodations with camp staff, allowing them to bond as a group and be part of the leadership team.
Junior CITs (1st year)
- Prep craft materials
- Set up games and other activities
- Help Cathedral Ridge kitchen staff with dining hall prep and cleanup
Senior CITs (2nd and 3rd year)
- Help run arts and crafts and games
- Help lead kids in music and worship
- Work alongside counselors to bond with and support a group of campers (teaches cabin counselor skills)
- Strong sense of fun
- Ability to follow instructions
- Openness to learning and trying new things
- Desire to support staff and serve as a role model to campers
Please note that we use the same registration system for campers and CITs.